RE: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

i'm telling you, those were the days.  cosby and jell-o pudding products.
it was the golden age of our childhoods.  okay, well- mine, anyways.

:)

>From: "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
>To: Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com>, cqueen at tmsmail_net,
>over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: RE: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!
>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
>

>--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> > liesel- this is the best idea EVER.  right next to
> > pudding pops.
>
>thankyou, thankyou very much.
>
>have you ever not thought of something/someone for
>years and then suddenly you think of them or someone
>says something and you realize you have not thought of
>them/it for years?
>just had that happen with pudding pops.  it is like
>they ceased to exist, occupying no part of my brain
>for the past 7, 8 years (at least)...how is that
>possible?  i loved pudding pops.
>
>to the grocer's freezer section,
>liesel
>
>=====
>for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
>the kind that makes you want to break stuff
>and blame it on a man you don't know --
>--fountains of wayne

>Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
>http://taxes.yahoo.com/

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin