RE: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> So, which is better, the translucent blue or the
> opaque.

I have no idea--it's just that since there are at
least
two different ones, that makes them both
*collectible*.  Honestly, my opinion is that the first
batch was opaque (mine is opaque and I preordered it
from the band when it was first available,  my
girlfriend ordered one a couple of years later and it
was translucent.  I have no idea if or how many times
it switched back and forth between the two--the whole
color seems to be different on the opaque ones.  Mine
is kind of a flat british royal blue that you can see
on many automobiles (the MG or Triumph) for instance,
while the clear one is a darker more navy-ish blue.  I
realize how insignificant this sounds, but hey it's a
slow day here...