Re: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> M, you helping with the official OtR discography?

I could probably help out with the input of some other
more wise and seasoned fans--the chronology is the
hard part--you know, which came first etc...

I've got so many different discs now, I tell myself I
should stop, but then I see that one promo disc on
e-bay, and I just black out--next thing I know, it's
coming in the mail.