Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

at the very least, i'll be at the LA show.

>From: michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com>
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!
>Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
>

>--- David Dean <kingmaker at earthlink_net> wrote:
>
> > 2) What's the latest word on listees going to the San Diego
> > and LA shows?  This is an initial roll call.  E-mail me off
> > list if you want.
>
>I'll be at both shows.
>
>Oh,my.  That read so nice I think I'm gonna type it again...
>
>I'll be at both shows.
>
>*giggle*
>
> > 3) What song (title/artist)
> > would you like to hear OtR cover?
>
>cause it'd be awesome... Sleeping Angel, Stevie Nicks
>
>cause it'd be damn fun to say i was there when it happened...
>Mercedes Benz, Janis Joplin

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin