Re: kenyon show

   Just got Eric's e-mail, and e-mailed the person who should have
information.  It looks like it is going to happen (thankfully).  I don't
know what the mix-up at the school was, but hopefully this means that it is
straightened out.  Hopefully I can go, too =)

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

   It is interesting, but Ross Hall is being used for a school function that
evening (Which is not the OTR concert).  All I can tell you is what they
told me, and they know nothing of the concert.  Maybe it is being held
somewhere in town or at another hall, and being sponsored by students, but
if so, there is no information on it that I can find.

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

interesting, since the letter from linford just said
there was.  i know it's in ross hall - maybe it's not
an official school activity?

curiouser and curiouser.

=====

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

.....and love is not a victory march;
                           it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.
                                                      -Leonard Cohen

....maybe love is not as gentle as my memory....
                                          -Cheryl Wheeler

I'm not saying I'm replacing "love" for some other word
            to describe the sacred tie that binds me to you.
   I'm just saying we've mistaken one for thousands of words...
                                                     -Natalie Merchant

You be the captain and I'll be noone....
                     and if I tread upon your feet just say so
                                                     -Kasey Chambers