Re: "mmm, beer" (was RE: Faithfully Dangerous)

No they can't.  Man, do I miss that beer.  I hope L.A.'s got it.
I know there's a small handfull of states who get New Belgium.
*sigh*

Well, I knew I didn't recall seeing it around here, so I tracked down the New Belgium website <http://www.newbelgium.com> and they say their beers are currently only available in: CO, WY, KS, MO, AZ, NM, MT, ID, WA, OR, NE, and TX.  Sorry.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl