Re: Re: other lost lostees...

In a message dated Wed, 10 Apr 2002 Ê7:59:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> writes:

>Mark and Jen converseth:
>>
>> Hello Jen,
>>
>> As far as I know, Chris Emery has been silent since all the list and K&L
>> jumped all over him for making a way out-of-line remark following the 9/11
>> events.
>
>I believe that Chris may actually have been removed or even banned from the
>list for his comments. Ê(I wonder if we'll ever forgive him for that...it seems
>to me as though 6 months is longer than I was ever grounded as a child, and I
>was sometimes a Very Naughty child.)
>
>Back to lurksville,
>Raven

No, Chris was not banned, he simply unsubbed. And he and Linford discussed the whole comment-issue back in September-- no, I don't know what was said.

I still chat with him all the time if anyone wants to get a message to him.

I missed the beginning of this thread, so if I'm off the mark, I'm sure someone'll let me know.