Re: Enya

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> It sure doesn't take much for me to laugh. I love you people..always
> so entertaining. And as for me...I've been on the phone with my ex
> boyfriend hashing out whether or not he cheated on me! (that's where i
> been for the last hour)
>
> Ky

think i am missing something.

does it really matter any more?

or maybe just for your peace of mind. but if he's out of your life, then
he's out. and if you can't convince him, that's not important - unless you
are thinkin gabout allowing him back into yourlife.

i think he sounds like a creep

not very tolerant of liars.

rhys

--
No electrons were harmed in the writing of this email.