Re: Hello folks

Like Anna Belle I also new to the list.  I'm from
North carolina and my roomate who's from Ohio
introduced me to OTR a few months ago -- and I fell in
love.  The night before my morning exams we drove nine
hours from TN to the Taft theater in Cinncinatti to
see their Christmas show.  The show was unbelievable
and well worth the not-so-extraordinary exam
performance the next morning.  I can't wait to see
another show but that's not likely since i'm back home
now and OTR doesn't play the south yet.  Looks like
another road trip for me.  In the mean time I've been
sharing OTR with my friends back home and needless to
say they are growing a solid fan base here.

Looking forward to talking with everone on the list,
Lindsey
--- Anna Belle Patterson <kentuckiannna at yahoo_com>