Re: Squint

Poor Sixpence.   Haven't they had enough label trouble?

Lurkingly,
Samantha

--- Bill Keith <bkeith at edcen_ehhs.cmich.edu> wrote:
 > I heard that Squint was sucked up by the CCM Machine.  Its
 > too bad.  They had done some really good stuff while Steve

 > ran the ship.
 >
 > Chevelle was able to dislodge themselves from Squint and
 > sign to another label.  Hopefully LA Symphony, and
 > Sixpence can do the same.  Its always sad when truly good
 > bands get mired in the CCM world.

"Now here is my secret:
I tell it to you with an openness of heart that I doubt I shall ever achieve
again, so I pray that you are in a quiet room as you hear these words.  My
secret is that I need God---that I am sick and can no longer make it alone.
I need God to help me give, because I no longer seem to be capable of
giving; to help me be kind, as I no longer seem capable of kindness; to help
me love, as I seem beyond being able to love."

Douglas Coupland---Life After God