enya (was RE: A Pedro Question)

--- "Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" <VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU>
wrote:
> > np: Enya something.  It's my roommate's.
> >
> SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN ABOVE US!
>
> STAY _ OUT _ OF _ YOUR _ ROOMMATE'S _ STUFF!

hey!  enya has several redeeming moments on all of her
albums.  she is great to write to, to clean to, to
ummmmm to.  uh-huh.  i like her (most of the time).
she makes me mellow and daydreamy.

liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne