Re: Sixpence, Squint, Chevelle

The rumor that I've heard is that their new album is scheduled to be
released June 2002.  that would be fabulous, I've been waiting for it
for years, but I'm not going to get too excited, after all, we've heard
that before.  I haven't been able to verify this release date with any
official sites, so that also makes me skeptical.  I really hope it's
true though.  When they played Calvin in spring 2000 they played all new
music and kiss me and there she goes and I loved it and I have been
waiting ever since to hear those songs again.
I don't know what's up with squint though.  they've been up and down so
much lately, I've lost track.

Bethany

np: Elvis Costello/Anne Sophie VonOtter: For the Stars

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah