Re: More lyric questions...

>From: "Kylie Wilkerson" >
>What is Etcetera Whatever talking about? Like, when I hear it I think of
>someone dying and such.

Well, I think its just about a poor, struggling couple clinging to hope and
dreams of a better tomorrow.  They have each other, which is a treasure
beyond mere money, and they are happy.

>Also...in the song The World Can Wait...when she says, "a moveable
>feast"...I can't tell you how excited I was when I figured out that was the
>name of a book by Hemmingway!

Yes, but more importantly a "moveable feast" refers to celebrations in the
church's liturgical year for which the date is contingent upon the pashcal
moon, begining with Easer.  The feasts after Easter are: Ascension,
Pentecost, Holy Trinity, Corpus Christi, and Sacred Heart.  Also the feast
of Christ the King, which is observed on the final Sunday of the liturgical
year, and Epiphany, which is the frst Sunday after January first.  (These
are the feasts in the Catholic church, anyway.)

So, every night brings with it the chance to pray, celebrate, and reflect on
these and other aspects of our faith.  I imagine that's what the lyric
means.

Heaven can wait too,

Matt