live at lunch

i just got back in town to tampa from being in louisville this weekend.  i
was lucky enough to have a friend get married the same weekend otr played
there on the radio.  i'm from louisville so i've seem them 8 or 9 times
(including c-stone and once in west palm beach when i lived in south
florida).  but this was the first time i've seen just karin and linford by
themselves.  it was fantastic.  i had no idea linford could even play the
gee-tar, but he did and did it well.  my brother went (he's a big fan too).
he can't seem to get into all the production on "films".  but he was blown
away by those same songs played by just the 2 of them.  stripped down and
kinda bare.  i was a great show.  i really do hope someone was able to
capture it electronically.  for me the hightlights were seahorse, if nothing
else, my love is..., and anything at all.

matt

and thanks to the 2 sweet sisters (if your out there) that were kind enough
to offer 1/2 their sandwich and cookie to my brother and i!!!!