Re: Wild Weddings

>(my price charlie kilt jacket was altered from a
> tuxedo tail coat from the early 1900s)

That is totally awesome!

> i love weddings where the couple incorporates their
> own interests and styles into the ceremony.
Thanks!  I think it's cool too.  We didn't want the
typical ceremony.  We're pretty silly too.  We want it
to be romantic and beautiful, but also funny.  We want
to have everyone participate in the fun of sharing the
best day of our lives.

> maybe we should post pics of the weddings afterwards
> to give everyone a taste of what happens?
>
> bink
What a great idea!  I definitely want to see yours!
What is your date?

Nighty night!

Kristen