Re: Civil War...

You're engaged now?!
Congratulations!
I was in your neck of the woods a few months ago, I tried to call you,
but you weren't home, I was going to stop in.
How are things?

Jen

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:48:12 -0800 (PST) Rick Callender
<binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> writes:
> --- Kristen Ulrich wrote:
>
> > We're having a large wedding Victorian/Civil War
> > style.  Ladies in hoops and men in uniform...
>
> VERY cool! the wedding my fiance and i are planning is
> going to be a scottish one. myself and the groomsmen
> will be in kilts, and we're going to hire a piper,
> too.
>
> bink

Last night I dreamed I cut off all my hair
Discarded all my beauty in despair
Declared myself a concubine
Filled the bathtub full of wineBathed and drank the night away.