Over the Rhine, *LIVE* on the Web

(Just a quick note for now--look for one of Linford's rambling updates soon.)

In case you haven't heard, Karin and Linford will be performing an acoustic
set at WFPK in Louisville tomorrow (Friday, April 5th, 2002) at noon. You can
listen live at www.wfpk.org! Or stop by and sit in on a free performance.

Here is some more information from the station.

WFPK's "Live Lunch" is a free weekly concert series held every Friday at

noon in a beautiful performance space at the HSA Broadband Building in

downtown Louisville. Louisville musicians and national talent participate.

Former guests include The Del McCoury Band, Chris Whitley, Unknown Hinson,

Jonatha Brooke, John Wesley Harding and Rodney Crowell! Our facilities house

the city's three public radio stations. One news, one classical and WFPK

Radio Louisville (AAA/jazz).

We invite our listeners to attend (the space holds about 70) and bring a bag

lunch. A local restaurant donates 50 free lunches to the first 50 WFPK

members who call to reserve them!

The hour-long performance will begin promptly at noon. Over The Rhine will

play for about 25 minutes and then our Live Lunch host, Scott Mullins, will

do a brief interview segment (usually about 5 minutes). Then the band will
play to

the top of the hour.

Here's a link to the Live Lunch page on WFPK's website

http://www.wfpk.org/livelunch

Enjoy, and more later.

Oh, this just in from the band's manager, Blair Woods: