Re: This Chocolate is Burning Me

>Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
>
>Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> > any chocolate will burn your mouth/throat if
> > it's hot enough.  just from my experience.
>
>same thing goes for shoelaces and sticks.

The chocolate has to be REALLY hot to burn sticks,
and CRAZY hot to burn shoelaces.

Mayans used hot chocolate to burn their sacrifical
sheep.  They'd brand them with liquid cocoa in the
shape of a yellow star, a blue diamond, a green
clover or a pink heart.  And busts of George Wash-
ington.

> > dtemm, what the h were you thinking that they
> > were the same company?  were ya joshing us?
> > they don't even have similar logos.
>
>it all started one fine morning while perusing
>the Meijer website.  i saw an ad for Dove soap...
>but i had chocolate on my mind when i saw the
>ad.

This is why this "internet" will fail.  Why does
Meijer need a website?  What were you perusing it
for?  Why were you cognizant of a soap ad?  What
does chocolate truly mean to you?

>i'm just Joshing you.

So you're saying it never happened?

Take the skinheads bowling, take them bowling.
Bruce