Re: This Chocolate is Burning Me

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> m,
>
> any chocolate will burn your mouth/throat if it's
> hot enough.  just from my
> experience.

yeah, and from my experience, don't ever swallow hot
mashed potatoes that just came out of the oven (the
frozen kind that you buy in one of those big aluminum
pans and bake for an hour)--swallowing something hot
won't stop it from burning you, it just keeps it from
burning your mouth--Man! I couldn't swallow for a week
after that.