Re: Otr lyric...

On 4/4/02 8:11 AM, quoth the effervescent TWeaver at rohmhaas_com at
TWeaver at rohmhaas_com:

>The OTR lyric that sums up how I'm feeling is...
>
>"ah ah ah...ah ah"
>
>This thread has really reminded me how many good one-liners are in OTR
>lyrics.

I'm still not sure what mine is for today. Maybe "Sometimes I like to
fake a fever and just stay home."

But I just had to ask this of the list. Read this:

Life gets pretty heavy and I wish it was light,
but after all I love the night.
and there's that word again.
I still hear it every now and again.

And tell me, what is "that word"? I used to think it must be referring to
"love," but maybe it's "night"? What do you think? The question occured
to me at an OtR show months ago, watching Linford grin his way through
most of the lyrics. Much fun.

>Hey Ysobelle, Jessyka and Don!  I told you I'd post!  I met them at the
>Philly concert.  Very nice people.  Don's first impression of me is my
>stepping on his foot.  :/

Y'know, I was looking at your eddress before I read the mail and I
thought, okay, I recognise that-- who...oh, rock on!

WOOTY WOOT!

>Did anyone else like Rich and Jennie Stearns, who opened for OTR on part
>of their last tour?  "Angel with a Broken Wing" and "Life is Strange" are
>great songs.

I've heard her before, but I have to say, I think I preferred him. Or
when they sang harmonies. They certainly seemed like nice people, though.

Hi., Tim!!!!