Otr lyric...

The OTR lyric that sums up how I'm feeling is...

"ah ah ah...ah ah"

This thread has really reminded me how many good one-liners are in OTR lyrics.

Hey Ysobelle, Jessyka and Don!  I told you I'd post!  I met them at the Philly concert.  Very nice people.  Don's first impression of me is my stepping on his foot.  :/

Did anyone else like Rich and Jennie Stearns, who opened for OTR on part of their last tour?  "Angel with a Broken Wing" and "Life is Strange" are great songs.

Tim

PS - If you were at the Philly or Lancaster shows, I was the big bald guy.