a question

hi.  Sorry to bother you-all with this.  But a while ago we were talking
about the ethics of downloading movies and ripping cds and stuff and
someone posted a link to an article or speech or something by some
rock-band girl.  I tried to find it in the archives but I didn't.  So
anyway, my friend is writing a paper about that and I thought the
article might be helpful for him, but I can't find it at all.  So don't
knock yourself out trying but those of you who remember more of it maybe
could give me some hints on how to find it again?
thanks
Bethany

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah