Upcoming Shows...

Hey...ok I'm confused. I thought the end of the tour finished in Cali...but
I just checked the site and there's another added in Iowa. Do they just keep
adding as they get closer?? Anyone have any info on this, please let me
know. I'm so bummed b/c I can't go to the Fitzgerald's show in Chicago so
I'm wondering if they are touring in like July?? (I turn 21 July 16!...and
I'll be in North Carolina)...

So...if there is any info that would help...please send it. Thank you,
friends!

Undeniably...Kylie