Re: Back to OTR (now that March madness is over . . . )

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Bender, Valonda wrote:

> Hey fans far and near . . .
>
> Finish this sentence . . . "If I had to use an OTR lyric to describe how I
> feel today it would be . . ."

"Little Genius", Patience.

A _lack_ of lyric, but the wandering, frolicking piano is exactly what I'm
feeling like today.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)