RE: 6 degrees with famous people

Let's see...Bubba Sparxxx has worked with Missy Elliott (1), who worked on
the soundtrack to "Moulin Rouge," which starred Nicole Kidman (2), who was
married to Tom Cruise (3), who was in "A Few Good Men" with none other than
Kevin Bacon.  Connect Bubba to Ben through his wife, and that's six degrees!

So your wife went to school down here in Georgia, huh?  I like what I've
heard of Bubba Sparxxx.  I don't like rap, and I haven't heard much of his
stuff, but since he's based in Athens, I've been inclined to check out some
of his stuff.  Pretty interesting.

Chris