Six Degrees Of Unwrapped Bacon

Jeff Holland wrote:
"1. Jeff Holland met Linford Detweiler at Cornerstone and Taft Show 2001
2. Jeff Holland's Grandmother met Kevin Bacon during the filming   of
_The River Wild._"

1.) Over the Rhine released the 1992 album, Patience, which was picked
up by the late I.R.S. records in 1993, at which time, gold stickers on
the wrappers proclaimed "Circle Of Quiet," to be the first single for
radio, and "Circle Of Quiet" was used to close the 1995 made for pay-TV
film, Amanda And The Alien. The song describes, first person, a strange
desire to "run outside, and shed my clothes."

2.) We see way, way, way, way, way, way too much of Kevin Bacon in Wild
Things. (Linford and Karen, even the X-Files ones, always seem rather
modestly dressed).

NP--> Innocence Mission-_Christ Is My Hope_