Re: YAY!!!

On 4/1/02 6:29 PM, quoth the effervescent kanani71 at yahoo_com at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>Welp guys..
>
>It's happening.
>
>It's really happening.
>
>Airline tickets purchased.
>
>Hotel reservations made.
>
>Disneyland Management has yet to be called and warned as of yet,
>but...
>
>Senorita Michelle is coming to California!

G-d damn, bitch. You're my new hero. Rock ON, sister! I cannot WAIT to
read your review. Make sure you get to say hi before or after the show--
Karin should meet the woman who made that stylin' lei in which she looked
so smashing.

Sigh. I wish I could get to Cali. I'll eat the rest of your li hing gummi
bears and think of you!