Re: animation

>From: "Peter T. Chattaway" >
>On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, The Mattrix wrote:
> > Who did "The Face"?  My local PBS station used to play it as filler to
> > kill the five minutes between the end of a commercial-free BBC program
> > and the start of the hour.  Anyway, it was really cool.
>
>Are you thinking of Bill Plympton's 'Your Face'?

Peter, at the risk of being sacrilegous, you are a GOD!  I don't even need
to follow the link to know you've hit the nail on the head!

>http://www.awn.com/plympton/

Did you know this, or was a google search in order?  Knowing you, I'd wager
you knew it but generously searched for the link.  You are a walking
encyclopedia of film trivia, you know that?

I thank you, and I'm certain Franny thanks you too!