Anyone in Cincinatti?

For all you in the Cincy area, my buddy that I worked with some years ago opened a bar here in Chicago.  It is called Alive One which has a live music theme.  The jukebox they have features only live concerts/discs and they had a wide selection of taped bootlegs in the back.  On Wednesdays and such you can drink a pint and listen to an old concert of one of your favorite bands.  I would bet they don't have any OtR.  However, (now to the point of my e-mail) he and his partner have finally opened another Alive One right there in Mt. Adams.  The address is 941 Pavillion St. and they're usually open until 2:30.  If it's anything like the one here they may have a small room in back to have intimate music shows like Schuba's here in Chicago, hint hint (Linford or Karin if your reading).  Anyway, they've actually opened another club right next door as well! . . . and it's called Pavillion.  It's just a beer garden/deck, outdoor, enjoy the weather kinda place.  Well, I told my friend that I'd spread the word and I'm really anxious to hear some reviews from someone there.  I hope you enjoy the music and spirits as much as I enjoy them here in Chicago.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Mike

He also told me that he'd let me tag along for a road trip down there to check out the new joint.  Can't wait.  To sadder news: Fitzgerald's is only like a mile or 2 away from my apartment and I have to go to a wedding that night.  Just my luck!!