Re: hmm...

the scene was there, but I am fairly certain the line wasn't.  It's my
favorite line, so I don't think I would have missed it.  I only saw the
film once though, so I could be mistaken.

Bethany

still listening to rainy day assembly

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen