Re: stephen, dearest

yeah... I think he's kinda cute too.  Maybe I'm just boy-crazy.  Yeah, maybe
slightly annoying, but there's far more annoying characters out there.

Bethany

np:  All the Rainy Day Assembly mp3s I can find.  These are great!  Isn't the
lead singer on the list?  If you are contact me.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen