Re: hmm...

I was only being sarcastic because I want to know what you mean.  What are
your ideas about a higher reality, if I may inquire?  I realize this is
highly personal stuff so I completely understand if you don't want to
disclose to someone you don't really know, it's just that I studied religion
in college and am fascinated by people's belief systems, you know, what
holds them above water.  I like to gather as many ideas as possible as I
haven't found all the answers would like to stay above water as long as
possible.  Anywho, I hope I'm not intruding into your personal mind space.