more on the bjork/FNM/courtney love/kevni bacon tip

Dan Temmesfeld wrote:
>Oracle also said that Bjork has a Bacon rating of
>2 if you go through Julia Roberts... but I like the
>Faith No More-stealin' goldfishes link better... :)

Sweet Jesus!  I just thought of something...

Bjork to FNM to Courtney Love to Bacon...

**Courtney Love used to be the lead singer of Faith
No More back in the early-80's... down to 3 links
using the goldfish method...**

Dan

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+