Re: bjork to FNM to cusack to bacon...

Mindy Richmond <mrichmond at foresight_com> wrote:
> The Oracle says: John Cusack has a Bacon number
> of 2.
>
> John Cusack was in Tapeheads (1988) with Courtney
> Love Courtney Love was in 24 Hours (2002/I) with
> Kevin Bacon
>
> And on a more personal note..... John Cusack is SO
> yummy.  ;-)

Oracle also said that Bjork has a Bacon rating of
2 if you go through Julia Roberts... but I like the
Faith No More-stealin' goldfishes link better... :)

yeah, he's pretty yum.  i'm more of a johnny depp-
kinda guy... my girlfriend knows... and harasses me
for it.  touche.

Dan

np: chroma key - 1994-2001

=====