Re: 24 (no otr, unless you count the rat)

>I started out watching it, too and was hooked,
>but I missed a couple of episodes, and I just
>couldn't keep up, so I sorta gave up on it.

Dude...

It's my secret hope...well, not so secret...that they
will release the entire season on dvd. Then I will make
my husband watch it with me. so tense. it's like a
good, hour long action movie every tuesday night....

and the rat/dog....if I remember correctly, there used
to be some kind of FAQ about it....  anyone?

I feel like a castaway,

Julie