I've always rather liked Ms. Minogue, actually.

On 3/28/02 1:40 PM, quoth the brilliant b_lachey at hotmail_com at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>Then you haven't seen this:
>
>http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/266/
>
>Kylie's loveable.

This spot got a TERRIBLE review in Ad Age a couple of months ago. I can
see where Bob Garfield was coming from-- it's pretty  gratuitous. On the
other hand, though, let's be realistic. If a woman's going to wear that
kind of lingerie, that's exactly the reaction she's going for.

Also, since I don't know her personally and know nothing about her sexual
proclivities, I wouldn't be so quick to call her a slut.

>La la la,
>la la la la la,
>La la la,
>la la la la la,