Re: six degrees

i don't really have a contribution to the six degrees thing, really (at least
not that i can tell), but i do have an interesting connection or two that
came to mind, and i decided to share them for no good reason.

my sister's best friend from high school had a tiny part in "almost famous."
she had a line or two, but they got edited out.  but you can see her if you
watch closely.  i've never seen it so i don't know just how closely you'd
need to watch.

and a girl who went to the local high school (one of my five siblings
probably knew her) is now guest starring on drew carey.  i think she's on for
a few episodes.  i think she's playing the boss' daughter.  and i think she
was on frasier once, too.

oh, and there is one old-time connection that has nothing to do with anything
modern.  my grandfather was a pretty good friend of the original lone ranger
(the radio one), and he even made it into an episode of the lone ranger.  i
wish i could say we have a tape of it, but we don't.

hi-ho silver,
-burrill