RE: Makin' Bacon(YES!)

Ok...I may have it...:)

I met and talked with Vince Gill at a concert.
Vince Gill had a shot in the movie Maverick...which casted Jodie Foster.
Jodie Foster was in the movie Sommersby with Bill Pullman.
Bill Pullman was in the movie Sleepless in Seattle with Meg Ryan.
Meg Ryan was in the movie You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks played in the movie Apollo 13 with KEVIN BACON!!

You have no idea how tuff that was! :)

Undeniably, Kylie

>Here is my go at it.
>
>My Grandmother Mai Foley ran guns for the real Michael Collins.
>Liam Neeson Played Michael Collins in "Michael Collins".
>Julia Roberts was in "Michael Collins" with Liam Neeson
>Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts were in "Flatliners" together.
>
>Tada...
>
>Out here,
>Barry

Undeniably...Kylie