midwest clarifications

 just to rid the air of unnecessary confusion or distress, the email address of midwestsucks is merely a nod to my years in kansas. growing up in the northwest is both a blessing and a bane. by this, i mean that upon my arrival to attend college in kansas, the flat brown land greeted me morning by morning, causing my oregon girl mountain climbing, playing on rocks nature to be somewhat starved. the humid never ending winds ravaged my soul and the very smallness of my town was unbearable. at any rate, the entire midwest, i admit, does not suck, but i signed up for my email address in a fit of fury, on a trip home for spring break. one morning, i looked in my backyard, it was early, maybe six, and there were all these mountains and trees, and i said, oh yes. this is life.
 so that's that. and so i hope we can be friends in spite of my email address, cause even though i'm not a lover of kansas in general, i have some appreciation for the finer more northerly parts of the midwest such as illinois and indiana and kentucky, and especially ohio.
 so there.
  and over the rhine is one of those magical mysterious love affairs, drawing all of those affected by the spell to a sort of companionship. it's true. anyone you meet who loves over the rhine too is automatically your best bud forever. well, in my experience so far.
                    sarai

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp