Re: KY

--- ryan richards <randomricky at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Being a Hoosier is nothing to be proud of (in my
> most humble opinion) unless
> you grew up on a farm, made the high school
> basketball team, or managed to
> make something of your life in spite of being from
> Indiana.  I should know
> since I've accomplished none of 'em!

Ryan, Ryan...I am at a loss for words.  And you seemed
like such a nice guy.  Well, I guess it just shows to
go ya - ya just never know.

I lived on a farm for a while but didn't even try out
for the basketball team.  (I was a proud band geek.)
I don't know if I've made something of my life or not.
 I 'll let others make that call.  But I'm sure it
would be based on the firm foundation of being a
Hoosier.

By the way, how's that new skull working out for ya?

Sorry, just had to ask. ;)

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?