Re: KY

> Jay quickly pipes up a joke with the best of what his mind can conceive
> on short notice.
>
> "Indiana schmindiana. Louisville is where it's at. That's why no one goes
> to Riverfalls Mall and everyone thinks Bardstown Rd. is so frieken cool
> and wierd."
>
> Realizing everyone is now staring at him and his attempt at a joke was
> virtually fruitless of laughter, he slowly lets his eyes fall to the
> floor and sinks back into his chair. He didn't say a word for the
> remainder of the evening.

"When I'm by myself I'm quite the magician
with the turn of the phrase and the juxtaposition
But give me a crowd and watch me go fishin'
Turn up the head and I'm out of the kitchen"

Anyway, I personally don't go to River Falls cause it's a sucky mall with no
good stores.  Bardstown Rd. on the other hand is good for used cds and books
if you don't mind spending an entire saturday going through everything.

hmmmm, now to tie this to Over The Rhine.....

Norm