Re: KY

--- Kelly Ball <Xanthousnaiad at insightbb_com> wrote:

> oh kelvin, must you? norm has obviosuly come to
> terms, why must you continue
> to deny your hoosier heritage?

Kelly, Kelly, pay attention dear.
I'm the guy hear who screams out his Hoosier heritage.

I AM A HOOSIER.
I love being a hoosier.  I love Indiana.  Have always
said it.  Heck, I remember a thread from a year or so
back when I was forced to vehemently defend my beloved
state from redneck/uneducated/Joe-Bob accusations.

I was just saying that the triborough that is
Jeff/NA/Clarksville really is an extension of the
Louisville metro area.  Try finding an IU bumper
sticker there (other than at the IU Southeast
bookstore)

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?