Obsessions Revisited

I missed out on the first discussion so I'm stirring it up in here.

Current obsessions:
Bothered-OtR
Conjectures of a Guilty Bystander-OtR
Latter Days-OtR
I went through a phase 2 years ago where I listened to every OtR song I had over and over and over again, now I have a quiet and humble respect, and I try to save my CDs from sure death. ;-)
Beauty on the Fire, Come September, Do you Love, and Troubled by the Way We Came Together-Natalie Imbruglia (I don't know why but I am)
Enya-anything by her, I love it all
Chris Thile-"Not all who wander are lost"-whole album is good
Alirio Diaz and Andres Segovia (spanish classical guitar)
I dream of Figi a.k.a. Aqueous Transmission-Incubus ( I love the sound of the "Ko-kyu", the stringed instrument they used in some of their songs)

so yea, I have many obsessions.  As far a music taste goes, I'm a singer myself, so I have great respect for good vocals; clear crisp vocals.  I'm also a sucker for acoustic guitar.

Anyway, nice to be a part of this group!  I hope to get to know you all a lot better.

-Amanda