Re: my first LIVE OtR experience!

> No Way!  See, that seems so scripted.  I say "I don't
> listen cause Laura's gone.  Give me another reason to
> listen."  You say "Laura's back and on in the
> morning."
> How perfect.
> I'm totally there now.  THanks for the heads up!

Well Kelvin, I am being forced to eat my words. Dan Reed returned from his
little 'sabbatical' or whatever he was doing and was back in my car this
morning. BUT... don't despair yet... Laura is still around. She's been moved
to sometime in the afternoon...  sigh... sorry for getting you all excited.
But Dan Reed is not bad at all. I rather like him. Alors...

beautiful monday
kelly