RE: Respect for the Turtle?

Kelvin Wrote:

>>Apparently, neither will Coach K., Duke  or J
Williams.
And how can you say IU is a "nice little team"?  Your
intentional condescension aside, the way theyre
shooting, they could beat anybody right now.  81% on
their 3-pts for Pete's sake!

Ahh...Thanks Kelvin for realizing my tone is just in the spirit of
competition.  If IU shoots what 15 (?) 3-pointers again, no defense is gonna
stop em.  I'm just tired of all this Duke talk and wanted to point out that
indeed there is another team of red in the Final Four.

>>Sure, this could happen
>>But as we saw last Thursday
>>Cocky doesn't pay

This is very true.
Confidence and Cockiness.
Maryland and Duke.

>>red-blooded Hoosier boy
Kelvin

Sure its not Turtle red that you bleed? ;)

out here,
Barry