Re: Poughkeepsie revisited

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Frictum Aptenodytes! (Barbeque the Penguins!)  well,
> > actually roast the
> > penguins, but Bar-B-Q is more fun
>
> That is sooooooooooo inappropriate! Barbq the penguins, indeed.  YOu
> should be ashamed of yourself, young man.

on the contrary, this warrants the 'Bill Gates kiss up to MS because
weall know that penguins don't exsist award. awrded to those who try to
eat the fictitious penguisn,

> Last night my friends dubbed my bathroom the penguin room.

very cool (:

kelvo hosts the intergalactic penguin iceberg festival in his bathtub at
midnight standar sun side time.

rhys

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)