Respect for the Turtle?

I hear y'all Coach K., Duke and J. Williams.... ummm...who was ACC player of
the year and *should* be AP National player of the year....that would be Mr.
Juan Dixon.  I hear Mike Davis and The General..... IU is a nice little team
this year with *a lot* of history...but history doesn't win championships.
Where's the props for Gary Williams?  Am I the only Maryland Terps fan on
here?

Fear the Turtle a Haiku

Respect the Turtle.
Juan, Lonnie, Chris, Steve and Drew.
Will cut down the nets.

Out here 10 points away from winning his church pool.
Barry