Re: Alison Krauss&Union Station 'Stars'...

>In response to 'np:-Rammenstien 'Sonne' original version. (yes,so I play  death metal and folk back to back . (I warned you I was a strange cookie.)   Ysobelle asked :- 'Hey, What's wrong with Rammstein?

absolutely nothing.....minus my dubious and hideous spelling that is........but it has to be the *orignal*..it's just that metal fans are supposed to have a ferocious contempt for folk. Or so I'm told. =)

>Now, if I could just find some more VNV fans....

erm..VNV stands for?.......(and no.my brain *doesn't * work on weekends!)

yours less apologetically,

tasha

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/