and it was only one little question....

My sister told me there was a limo in the driveway.
The driver came to the door and handed me a note.  It
said "Brian Bailey requests that you join him.  Wanna
come over?"  (It was one of our jokes from when I was
still in MN and he was here in OH.)  He had ten roses.
 We were driven to his house where he sat me in a
chair between two candles and the remaining two roses.
 He read me Shakespeare.  And he asked me to marry
him.  And I said yes!  (The ring is beautiful, but it
has to be sized.)  Just wanted to share God's
blessings with you all!  Have a wonderful day!

Kristen Elaine Ulrich (soon to be Bailey)