RE: "Why I Like Popular Bands, by Bruce Lachey"

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:
> Whenever I think of Donny and Marie, I think of the Osmond dolls that
> some kids at school had back in the mid- to late '70s . . .

To be more precise, I associate this memory with grade two, which for me
took place between September 1977 and June 1978.  I seem to remember my
cousin making his "crucified" remark when he visited our classroom.  I'm
usually not all that confident about my memories, but it just occurred to
me to look up Donny and Marie's filmography at the IMDB, and it turns out
the show ran from 1976 to 1979, so that would seem to be the right time.
This incident certainly didn't happen any earlier than September 1977,
since I spent grade one in Poland.  ...  For whatever that's all worth.

http://us.imdb.com/Details?0073985